By purchasing your ticket, you agree to the following:
After registration closes, I’ll send your ticket and event info to the email address you submit using the form below.
I do this personally; it is not an automated process. I will not use any information you submit for other purposes, unless you give me permission to do so in the form. Thank you!
Things To Know:
- Talkin’ Tea Tuesdays are casual and fun, but please do respect the tea, and other participants’ experience.
- For every PDX TEA event, please keep yourself as free as possible from any fragrances, including “natural” fragrances. :)
- To keep your palate clear, I suggest avoiding dairy the day of the event.
- I also suggest avoiding any toothpaste containing SLS — sodium laurel/laureth sulfate. (SLS can temporarily suppress your ability to perceive sweetness.)
- I’ll provide a special place for you to put your cell phone during the event. (You’re welcome to take notes on paper, and pictures before and after.)
- The PDX TEA Room is a shoes-off environment.
I create PDX TEA events with great love and attention, through many hours of research, practice, and preparation; procurement of tea, production of materials, printing of handouts, planning of dog care, and so on. The following guidelines help me maintain the high standard of your experience, and the sustainability of my organization:
- All events are pre-registration only. (No at-the-door ticket sales.)
- Registration ends 48 hours before the event’s start time.
- If you want to register, but the cutoff time has passed, please contact me directly by text message, as soon as possible, at (971) 258-2832. (Yes, that’s 971 Club Tea. :)
- Each event has a maximum of 7 guests, and a minimum of 3 guests.
- If an event does not have 3 guests registered by the time registration ends, I may choose to reschedule or cancel the event. (If I cancel it, I will promptly refund you your money via PayPal.)
About Talkin’ Tea Tuesdays
Tuesdays’ events have been consistently fun gatherings, anchored by a lovely, sociable group of regulars. Rather than always using these to highlight monthly featured teas, as I did last year, I’m going to change it up a bit, month to month. Featured teas will still make appearances, but we’ll also do tastings and classes that are just for fun, just for learning, or along other lines as appropriate to the group, season, et cetera.
We’ll taste, discuss, and enjoy teas and techniques in a convivial atmosphere.
If you missed my brewing class at The Jasmine Pearl, this is another chance to get in on it! I’ll demonstrate the process, we’ll do hands-on practice together, and you’ll get to take home an informative and readable handout to draw on as you continue to practice on your own.